About Roaming Vegans
Roaming Vegans is a vegan blog for the travel-obsessed.
Both global travel and veganism boomed in the last decade meaning there have never been more vegan travelers out in the world.
However, traveling as a vegan comes with a unique set of challenges, especially in destinations where veganism isn't commonly understood.
After 4 years on the road, we decided it was time to put our experience into useful travel and vegan guides to help fellow globetrotters get the most on their adventures.
Who is this blog for?
Roaming Vegans isn't just a vegan blog.
While we provide vegan guides and tips for vegan travelers, our website also focuses on travel guides and digital nomad lifestyle articles.
This blog is a resource for:
- Vegan travelers and foodies on the road
- Travelers and backpackers seeking out adventure
- Digital nomads and aspiring remote workers
So, whether you're plant-based or adventure-crazed, Roaming Vegans is for you.
Common challenges for vegan travelers:
- The general lack of understanding about veganism in some cultures
- Language barriers
- The feeling of missing out on food culture
- Repetitive eating in some regions
- Eating in transit
- Remaining patient under testing circumstances
This blog is a resource for vegans to learn, overcome and grow as world travelers.
*Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this never costs you more, in fact, sometimes our links provide you discounts.